DCS 3.12 Review & Poll

DCS 3.12 Review  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve the release of DCS version 3.12?

• I Approve
    • I Approve w/ Comments
    • I Disapprove w/ Comments

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/09/2018 at 12:00 AM

Dear Committee Members,

Please find attached to this post the review draft of DCS 3.12.  Please keep in mind that this document is a major refactor of the Word document from version 3.11 so it will not be possible to use Word’s comparison tool between the two documents.  Instead I have left Track Changes on in this document which should show all of the substantive changes made between 3.11 and 3.12.

After reviewing the document please indicate your vote in the poll.  If you select “Approve w/ Comments” or “Disapprove w/ Comments” please be sure to either post your comments to this topic or send them directly to myself or Robert Shanbaum. 

This review will remain open until 8/8/18. 

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Best Regards,

Paul

DCS v3.12_NEW Working_15.docx

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I wanted to post a brief update.  I've had some individuals email me some small changes privately so I wanted to keep the group informed.  So far there have only been a few minor layout and grammatical changes.  Nothing substantive.  We're about half way through the voting period with a little over two weeks to go.  If you haven't had a chance to peruse the document yet it will be greatly appreciated if you can find time to do so.

Thanks,

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Archived