DanielSimonetta

Vision Expo West 2018 Agenda

Recommended Posts

Hello LPDS committee members and industry professionals,

It is my understanding that the working group is making good progress and several participants are testing the latest structure by trying to define one of their products. We will receive an update from Tony LeBlanc during our meeting so please plan to attend.

Is there any needs from the community or items which should be added to our agenda for September 25th meeting? Currently we are scheduled to meet in Sands 401 from 10:15 AM to 12:15 PM.

Look forward to seeing all you there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know how helpful or relevant it would be, but since we have hinted at TVC hosting the lens data at some point it might be helpful to start specifying how that system might work.  It will at least enable us (TVC) to start examining our infrastructure to see what would be needed to support such a platform.  Perhaps an open discussion around that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello  Paul,

Thank you for contributing to the discussion. I am sure that all of our members will be concerned with the security and access capability should TVC take on this type of responsibility. Would you be willing to prepare a short synopsis of TVC's current capability for this type of thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The synopsis would be very brief indeed.  We have no such capability at the moment and without specifications it would be hard to predict what changes or additions would be necessary to support such a platform.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now